Friday, February 1, 2013

Under the Weather!

 
It is also time for Flatfriends Challenge. This month's challenge is "To die for". So I made this card using one of Emma Canning's images, I coloured her with promarkers and cut her out. I made an aperture in a piece of embossed Centura pearl white card using a window die from Tonic. I embossed a piece of acetate which made it look like pouring rain and adhered it to the window pane. I stamped and coloured the background of the window, using a Tonic Stamp and adhered to the aperture. Matted and layered the background on black cardstock. Printed a saying "Sorry you are feeling under the weather and cut it out using another Spellbinder die.
 

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing. Love the window die with the umbrella digi, perfect. Beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete