Saturday, June 22, 2013

It's Summer Time

Hi there, well this week's challenge for Polkadoodles is Summer Birthdays. I thought I would make something that reminded me of summer - Strawberry Jam! I love Strawberry Jam. I can't actually put some Strawberry Jam on the Challenge, but I have made a card instead! I cut a piece of acetate 10 x 5, scored it in half, cut the shape of a the jar lid, rounded the corners to make it look more jar shape.
Printed off some dotty paper from the Bonbon Belle CD Rom available from www.polkadoodles.co.uk  in the lime section, and also printed off some strawberries in the embellishment section. Edged the dotty paper using a punch, covered the top of the card, wrapped some dotty ribbon around the top, cut out two labels using a Just Rite die, added a sentiment, cut out the strawberries and adhered them to the front and inside the card. Voila!

1 comment:

  1. I hope this is the card you are entering into our Bold Birthday Challenge, you only linked to your Blog, so I am guessing. Anyway, I particularly like this one out of all your gorgeous work. Thanks for playing at the Graph'It Colour Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete