Monday, October 21, 2013

Creative Moments Challenge - Rainbow Bright


Hi once again,  when I was choosing my October images for Creative Moments, I was excited when I saw this image from Sassy Studio.  I just had to have this one as my daughter Amy (who is nearly 30) loved Rainbow Bright when she was little and had a Rainbow Bright Themed Bedroom! and I knitted her a jumper with her on it and when she had grown out of it, she was crushed when she saw I was trying to sell it at a Car Boot!  So this is for you Amy, I made this for you!  I coloured her with my Promarkers, cut her out and then thought it would be nice to make a rainbow out of all my rainbow coloured cardstock.  So here she is!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sally, I like the image and the rainbow colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card Sally - so bright and beautiful - such a cute image too - I loved Rainbow Bright :-) xx

    ReplyDelete