Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Flatfriends Challenge - Christmas

 
Oops! This should have been posted on the 1st November but my schedule post didn't work! I know why now as I wasn't doing it properly! Lol!  So now I know for next time. 
Anyway, this is my Flatfriends DT Challenge card.  My Angel of Hope!  We all need an angel to watch over us, so I chose her for my design.  I coloured her with Promakers added a little glitter and gave her a dotty background using the promarkers also.  Cut her out on a Spellbinders die and matted that on another Spellbinders frame die. Added a sentiment on another Spellbinder die.  I love Spellbinders, can't you tell xx

1 comment:

  1. Lol - I've been caught out by the schedule post before too :-D This is such a pretty card Sally - I just love it to bits - beautiful colours and sparkles xxx

    ReplyDelete