Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Miss you Sew Much! - Digi Choosday Challenge


Hi there folks.  What a weekend! I had a very successful Craft Fair this weekend on the Airbase I work on.  All my boxes sold out on the first day so I had to make some for the next!  I was certainly crafted out by Sunday evening. Anyway I made a little bit of cash so I can buy more bits for my every growing Craft Room!  Anyway, enough of that, it is Digi Choosday again, so here is my Design Team entry.  I chose one of Emma Canning's digi images and coloured her in with my Graph'it and Promarkers, then mounted her onto a Spellbinder die cut and then onto a easel card.  I used dotty papers from my crafty stash for the background and then cut out some hexagons to make a patchwork quilt, then I faux stitched around the edges.  Voila!  Here is my Miss you Sew Much card.


3 comments:

  1. Fab! Love the patches too. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Sally, I like the image, the colours and the patchwork.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Sally - gorgeous colouring and the patchwork is sooo cute :-) Love the sentiment 'Miss you Sew Much' - might have to steal that idea for a card for one of my friends :-D Big congrats on the Craft Fair too xx

    ReplyDelete