Friday, January 10, 2014

"Girly" - Polkadoodles Challenge


Hello there folks!  This week's Polkadoodles Challenge is "Girly" so I decided that I would use this lovely shoe which is one of the images in the Dollie Daydream CD Rom which is available now at www.polkadoodles.co.uk. I coloured the shoe with Graph'it markers (which took quite a time) but I am pleased with the results.  Then printed off some backing papers and sentiments for the CD rom and got to work.  I made a stepper card and matted the papers on the different levels. Cut out the sentiments with my Spellbinder dies. Punched out some flowers from the leftover papers added a pearl for the centres.  I also cut a banner out using one of my dies and put "SALE" on the hearts.
I think this card will be for my Daughters birthday as she loves SHOES!

3 comments:

  1. Very classy, teamie! I have to agree with you, a new pair of shoes never fails to put a smile on my face!
    hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts
    p.s. How is it I'm not your follower? Fixing that right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful step card - love the choice of colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally I love your card, the colors are the perfect combination and the shoe súper too xxx and have a great new year <3

    ReplyDelete